2018 Husqvarna YTA18542 (960 45 00-55)
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature pedal operated transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Step-through: Ensures comfortable and easy mounting and dismounting.
- Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment: Convenient fender mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy operation.
- Cutting width: 106.68 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Greasable mandrels: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Cylinders: 1
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: None
- Seat back height: Medium
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: CVT
- Transmission manufacturer: General Transmission
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. (US)