2019 Western PRO PLUS® 10'
Call for Price
MAKE SHORT WORK OUT OF ANY JOB
Make the most of the Class 4 to 6 trucks in your fleet with a plow that's uniquely qualified to handle the workload. The WESTERN® PRO PLUS® HD snow plow lets you make short work of large parking lots and local streets. Forget business cards—distinguish yourself with the clean pavement you leave behind you when using our heaviest-duty plow.
- Blade Width: 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- Blade Height: 34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 11 (3.05 mm)
- Trip Springs: 6
- Shock Absorbers: 2
- Vertical Ribs: 8
- Lift Cylinder: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. (4.45 cm x 20.32 cm)
- Angling Rams: 2 in. x 12.5 in. (5.08 cm x 31.75 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 8 ft. 9 in. (2.67 m)
- Approx. Weight (less mount): 1075 lb. (487.61 kg)
- Disc Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: UltraMount® 2
- Plow Blade Construction: Built to withstand high demands, the 34" tall, 10' wide, 11-gauge, powder-coated steel moldboard is constructed to take on jobs like large parking lots and local streets. Equipped with a high-carbon steel cutting edge to reduce wear and extend the life of the blade, the PRO PLUS® HD snow plow ensures a clean scrape on every pass.
- Structural Reinforcement: Eight vertical ribs provide , ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season. Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Six heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and truck by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles. Dual shock absorbers reduce jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.
- UltraMount® 2 Snowplow Mounting System: The UltraMount® 2 system is designed for fast and easy installation and removal using a simple mechanical system. It features a robust one-piece design and is 100% compatible with UltraMount® system mounts and electrical platforms.
- Chain Lift System: The mechanical offers a variety of performance and reliability advantages over a hydraulic system.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The provides true fleet interchangeability. The same CabCommand hand-held or joystick control can operate any UltraMount® and UltraMount® 2 mounted plow on any truck at any time.
- SECURITY GUARD™ Anti-Theft System: The exclusive WESTERN® SECURITY GUARD™ snowplow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck as a deterrent from theft.
- Control Options: Choose between a CabCommand hand-held control with push buttons or a joystick control, based on operator preference. For efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing, both controls feature power “on" and “float" LED lights, backlighting for night operation, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
- Isolation Module: This advanced snow plow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness for trouble-free connections. An underhood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements. No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
- NIGHTHAWK™ Headlamps: Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the storm. LED Headlamps - LEARN MORE Dual-Halogen Headlamps - LEARN MORE
- ULTRAFINISH™ Baked-On Powder Coat: The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN® plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust.
- Blade Stops: Protect your plow by ensuring heavy loads are distributed evenly. Made of reinforced, 3/16" high-strength steel tube, blade angle stops reduce stress and wear on heavy-duty plow blades.
- Shoe Assembly Kit: Protect your plow and the road. Ride above the uneven surfaces of gravel and dirt with plow shoes. The cast iron construction and shape ensures that your plow glides over gravel and dirt at the perfect height. Bolt-on shoe kit extends cutting-edge and base angle life when plowing rocky or abrasive surfaces.
- Rubber Snow Deflectors: Control the snow and always see where you're going with optional deflectors. Our 10", 2-ply include bolt-on steel plates to ensure proper positioning of the deflectors to keep your view clear and clean.
- Blade Height
- 34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Blade Width
- 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 8 ft. 9 in. (2.67 m)
- 1075 lb. (487.61 kg)