2019 Western PRO PLUS® 8'
Call for Price
HEAVY-DUTY CONTRACTOR GRADE® PERFORMANCE
With a winter workhorse like the WESTERN® PRO PLUS® snow plow on your truck, there's no holding back. Designed to fit a wide range of vehicles, including skid-steers, this plow is built for the toughest commercial operations. Give it all you've got, because going halfway has never been your style.
- Blade Width: 8 ft. (2.59 m)
- Blade Height: 31 1/2 in. (80.01 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 12 (2.78 mm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Shock Absorbers: 2
- Vertical Ribs: 8
- Lift Cylinder: 1 1/2 in. x 8 in. (3.81 cm x 20.32 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1 1/2 in. x 12 in. (3.81 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 6 ft. 11 in. (2.24 m)
- Approx. Weight (less mount): 805 lb. (372 kg)
- Disc Shoes: Cast Iron
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: UltraMount® 2
- Plow Blade Construction: The robust 12-gauge powder coated steel moldboard is a full 31 1/2" tall and comes in 8', 8' 6", and 9' widths. The PRO PLUS® blade features a 65-degree attack angle, and a high carbon steel cutting edge comes standard, reducing wear and extending the life of the blade.
- Structural Reinforcement: Eight vertical ribs, a heavy-duty quadrant, and the exclusive WESTERN® POWER BAR provide exceptional torsional strength and rigidity, to eliminate blade twisting even under the most brutal conditions. The high-strength steel base channel provides extra support along the bottom of the plow blade. The 1" diameter pivot bolt secures the plow in place, ensuring proper alignment and reducing stress on the overall plow assembly.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We manufacture our own hydraulic components to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability, so that you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but that's built to last season after season. Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Four heavy-duty coil springs protect your plow and truck by allowing the whole blade to trip when striking obstacles. Dual shock absorbers reduce jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs, to extend the life of your truck and plow.
- PRO PLUS® for Skid-Steers: The PRO PLUS® snow plow is also available with skid-steer mounting options. LEARN MORE
- NIGHTHAWK™ Headlamps: Available in both LED and Dual-Halogen models, are engineered and tested for maximum light output, performance and durability to keep you ahead of the storm. LED Headlamps - LEARN MORE Dual-Halogen Headlamps - LEARN MORE
- UltraMount® 2 Snowplow Mounting System: The UltraMount® 2 system is designed for fast and easy installation and removal using a simple mechanical system. It features a robust one-piece design and is 100% compatible with UltraMount® system mounts and electrical platforms.
- Chain Lift System: The mechanical offers a variety of performance and reliability advantages over a hydraulic system.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The provides true fleet interchangeability. The same CabCommand hand-held or joystick control can operate any UltraMount® and UltraMount® 2 mounted plow on any truck at any time.
- SECURITY GUARD™ Anti-Theft System: The exclusive WESTERN® SECURITY GUARD™ snowplow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck as a deterrent from theft.
- Control Options: Choose between a CabCommand hand-held control with push buttons or a joystick control, based on operator preference. For efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing, both controls feature power “on" and “float" LED lights, backlighting for night operation, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
- Isolation Module: This advanced snow plow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness for trouble-free connections. An underhood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements. No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
- ULTRAFINISH™ Baked-On Powder Coat: The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN® plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust.
- CURB GUARDS: Go right up to the edge with bolt-on . Protect the outer edge of your snow plow from wear when plowing along sidewalks and curbs. Made of cast metal, each curb guard effectively protects the outer edge of the plow.
- PLOW WINGS: Get more jobs done faster with wings. These increase the overall plowing width by one foot, add up to 30% more carrying capacity, and minimimze snow spill-off. Made of 12-gauge steel with high strength steel ribs, these durable wings attach quickly and easily with a single pin.
- RUBBER SNOW DEFLECTOR: Control the snow and always see where you're going with optional deflectors. Our 2-ply s include bolt-on steel plates to ensure proper positioning of the deflectors to keep your view clear and clean.
- Blade Height
- 31 1/2 in. (80.01 cm)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. (2.59 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 6 ft. 11 in. (2.24 m)
- 805 lb. (372 kg)